Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tea Party Time!!

So today Reese was really wanting me to play with her, as if I don't play with her EVERYDAY, but today she wanted to do a tea party!  So, I told her I had to put Cambry down for a nap and then had to do a few things and I would then be in her room ready to "tea" party!  I told her to set it up and that I would help as her "friends" (stuffed animals) arrived.  When I arrived in her room she had the whole table set, pillows for us to sit on and some of her friends dressed and ready for the party!  I was actually surprised with how much detail she had thought of in setting this up!  Love how she dressed her animals!  Hee hee!

 She had a total of 10 friends at the party!  Everyone seemed to really enjoy the food and had fun talking to each other!  I laugh at some of the discussions she was having!  Her creative play side is really coming out lately!  At times a little too dramatic, but still cute to see!
Seems that everyone had to have a dress on!  Surprised that she didn't wear one and she didn't make me wear one either!  I love fun/silly play days like these!

No comments:

Post a Comment