Saturday, June 25, 2011

CRAZY CAMBRY!!


 I found her the other day just staring into the oven door, she started pointing at herself and babbling!  It was adorable!  But...now she is pulling herself up by the handle on the door, so I'm going to have to watch her extra close if I have something in the oven!  Good thing there is a door between the kitchen and dining room that I can close off I guess!
 Seems like kids have a special radar that always helps them either find the bag drawer or the tupperware drawer.  Today it was the bag drawer!  She loves to take them out and hear the crinkling sound they make!  Has a ball for at least 30 mins!






 Staring out the window to the street below, wishing she could play outside, but raining AGAIN today!

 She loves her little ducky that sings, lays eggs, and moves all around the room!  She loves chasing after it!
 Uh oh!  She starting to want to walk!  She figured out that if she pushes her stool around she can walk from one room to another!  Tonight she pushed around her activity table too!  I think we may have a walker soon!  I would say that she prefers to stand and is standing or walking around furniture about 75-80% of the time!

 I have a feeling that I'm going to be very busy at the beach when we visit for the month of August!  Cambry LOVES the water and crawls fast, but may be walking by then!  I'm going to have to keep a close eye on her for sure!!
 Her new game is to play under the table and uses it as a maze!  She crawls between all of the chairs!  If she gets bored she will just play with the chairs by pushing and pulling them back and forth, working on her biceps for sure!
 So much trouble!

 Reese's room is another FUN place for her to get to play in!  She thinks that she is so cool when she gets to play in there with Reese!  I think Reese likes it just as much!
By the look on Reese's face, I can tell that Cambry is touching something that she is not supposed to be touching!

No comments:

Post a Comment