Thursday, July 14, 2011

Another DIAMOND in the rough!

Today, one of my friends who is actually from Michigan who has six children, took me to a store called Metro!  Hallelujah, it is like a Sam's Club!  Oh my goodness, where have I been?  Why is this the first that I am hearing about this place!  Honestly, it is awesome!  Most things are cheaper and in bigger quantities!  I can honestly say that I can get almost everything there!  I said ALMOST, PLUS the other major bonuses are a) doesn't STINK b) not NEAR as busy, in fact really quiet c) many, many foreign products d) like I said, prices are reasonable e) and you don't even have to buy a membership card, well at least if you are a foreigner you don't.  We suspect this is because no foreigners would want to pay for a membership because they are always coming and going and not sure how long they are going to be here!  Wow, so happy she took me there!  We spent 2 hours there!   I did take both girls, would not recommend doing that again because they don't have carts where babies can sit in the front, so both girls rode in the cart amongst all of the groceries or I carried Cambry.  Also, this place is a little ways away and you either need your own driver, a taxi (which can be hard to flag down with four huge bags of groceries that you have to carry because you can't take carts out), or have my lovely husband take me.  I still need to work out the logistics but, very happy to find this great store!  There, my positive thing about China for the day! Check!

No comments:

Post a Comment