Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Getting ready!

The other night Reese was "horsing" around and says, "mom, we need to practice riding horse for when I get back to grandma's house." "You can be Lady Bug!"  Sweet, why wouldn't I want to be a horse!  So off we rode around the apartment, her leading me with my bit in my mouth and everything! 
 I just noticed mom that she is wearing her apron too, what a character!


She practices her turning, backing up, kicking, and saying giddy up!  As we headed back to the living room she assured me that I could be done. "Don't worry Lady Bug (aka me) you can have a rest, I have another horse, Shiloh (aka dad), he will take me for another ride!"  Seriously, how does this happen that we are being led around the house on ALL FOURS by our FOUR year old!  We must really love her right?  So grandma, don't worry, she is getting her practice over here even if we have to be the horses!

Cambry was getting her own practice in too by practicing floating in her ring!  She loves just to climb in and out of them, carry them around the house to another spot and get in and out!  She is ready for the beach!  We can't wait!  Only 16 more days! Yeeeeehaaaaawww!


1 comment:

  1. I love how she put a rein on your too, that's funny!

    ReplyDelete