Sunday, April 17, 2011

New Friends!

This is Reese's new class and all 10 of her classmates!  She is really loving it and enjoys going everyday!
This is Reese's native mandarin teacher Ms. Sheri (she also speaks fluent English) and two of her good buddies Jade and Kaylie!  Jade started the same day as Reese and Kaylie is just so friendly!  She gave Reese some Barbie stickers to put on her shirt and backpack and they were instant friends!  I will try to get a picture of her main teacher Mr. Steve as well as the playground and school.  Reese said to me as we were walking out of school, "Mom, today Ms. Sheri wore a beautiful dress, I told her she looked very pretty!"  I love kids, they can say the sweetest things and make you feel so good!  I remember students saying nice things like that to me, love that she does too!

No comments:

Post a Comment